Course Price$ 399.00
Salesforce training course is basically for associates looking to build their career in Salesforce in system administrators, app builders, developers & sales representative, product managers & IT managers.
1) Project Related
- Importance of User In Application
- Real time project explanation
- Real time Project Business Process
- Project Development Life Cycle
- Project Management Tools
- Sandbox and UAT
- Change Set
2) Before Start Development
- Enable Development Mode
- MVC Architecture
- Developer Console Usage
- Query Editor Usage
- Execute Anonymous Window
- Create Class Using Developer Console
- Create Visualforce Using Developer Console
3) Object Level Security Model (Table)
- Profile Level
- Permission Set Level
4) Field Level Security Model (Column)
- Profile Level
- Page Layout Security
- Permission Set Security
5) Visualforce Pages
- Comparisson With HTML Tags
- Create VF Using URL
- Create VF Using Developer Console
- Create VF Using Standard Navigation
- Create VF Using Eclipse
6) Data Sources In Visualforce
- Apex Class Variables
- Parameters Using URL
- Global Standard Objects or Custom Objects
- Static Data
7) Pageblock Tags
- PageBlockButton and Location
- CommandButtons and Actions
8) Input Components
9) Select Components
10) Message Tags
11) Panel Tags
12) Action Components In Visualforce
- Action Function
13) DML Operations
- DML STATEMENTS VS DATABASE CLASS METHODS:
- Database DML Operations
- Insert Statement
- Update Sattements
- Upsert Statement
- Delete Statements
- Undelete Statements
- Merge Statements
- Rollback operations
- SavePoint In DML
- Realtime Rroject Scenarios
14) Controllers In APEX
- Standard Controller
- Standard Set Controller
- Custom Controller
- Controller Extensions
15) Apex Triggers
- Overview On Triggers
- Trigger context
- Trigger Events
- Before Triggers
- After Triggers
- Insert Triggers
- Update Triggers
- Delete Triggers
- Undelete Triggers
- Recursive Triggers
- Validation Rule with Trigger
- Workflow with Trigger
16) Test Class
- Overview on Test classes
- StartTest, StopTest
- Test Class on Apex class
- Test Class on Batch APEX
- Test Class On Schedule Apex
- Test Class on Triggers
17) Interview Questions:
- Interview Questions with according to real project scenarios
Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Salesforce and what it does?
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Salesforce provides cloud-based, CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, and more which help enterprises to connect better with their customers. It supports businesses to manage their customer's data and track their activities efficiently.
2) What is Cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a kind of outsourcing of computer programs. Using cloud computing, users are able to access software and applications from wherever they are; the computer programs are being hosted by an outside party and reside in the cloud, which means that users do not have to worry about things such as storage and power, they can simply enjoy the end result.
Cloud computing is shared pools of configurable computer system resources and higher-level services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a public utility.
3) What are the Salesforce subsidiaries?
The following are the major subsidiaries of Salesforce:
- Demandware Inc
4) What is meant by an Object in Salesforce?
Objects in Salesforce are used as database tables which are used to store information of an organization. There two types of objects in salesforce, they are.
Standard Object: These are the objects provided by the salesforce, which include contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads, cases, campaigns, products, contracts, dashboards, etc.
Custom Object: This includes the modifications made to the Salesforce by users. It stores the essential and unique information of an organization. Custom Object includes page layouts, relationship to other objects, custom user interface tab, custom fields, etc.
5) What is Salesforce Standard Fields?
Below mentioned are the Salesforce Standard Fields
- Last modified by,
- Created by.
6) What are Audit Fields?
Standard fields are nothing but audit fields.
7) Which is the latest field you have worked in SF?
‘Time’ is the latest field in Salesforce
8) Explain the Salesforce dashboard?
In Salesforce we use dashboards to represent the data in a pictorial format. Salesforce dashboard is capable of displaying 20 reports at a time.
9) Explain about object relationship overview?
It creates a link between the custom object and standard object recorded in a related list. This is helpful to find the product's defects
10) What is Trigger in Salesforce?
The trigger is an Apex code that executes before or after the following functions such as insert, update, delete, etc. trigger enables to perform custom actions before and after modifications to the records of Salesforce.
11) What is Trigger Syntax?
12) What are different type of Triggers?
There are two types of triggers:
- Before triggers : it is used to perform a task before a record is inserted or updated or deleted. These are used to update or validate record values before they are saved to the database.
- After triggers : it is used if we want to use the information set by Salesforce system and to make changes in the other records. are used to access field values that are set by the system (such as a record’s Id or LastModifiedDate field), and to affect changes in other records. The records that fire the after trigger are read-only.
13) What is the main difference between data table vs page block table tags?
The differences between Data table and Page block is:
- It defines inside the pageblock station or pageblock
- To design the visual pages it uses style sheets
- The required attribute is “value”
- Automatically it will display Column Headers
- No need to mention inside the pageblock station or pageblock
- No required value.
- The data will be displayed using custom style sheets.
- we need to specify column headers explicitly.
Benefits of Salesforce CRM That Will Transform Your Business
Today business firm requires to manage and retain customers reliably and flawlessly. When it comes to CRMs, is the most reliant and widely recommended choice for all.
Below are the top 5 Benefits:
1. Account Planning
It not only gives you customer information right at your fingertips but also helps planning for each account independently. This helps your representatives modify their strategies and interact with clients with a solid plan. It also allows you to set reminders for each account on calendars, creating a to-do list for representatives. It also tracks that each activity is done or time spent on each account so that following up on accounts become easier.
2. Personalized Automation
One of the benefits of salesforce CRM, is the ability to automate tasks with great efficiency. It eliminates the need for human intervention and completely automates the task of data gathering from the market, clients, and accounts. This also allows users to create personalized and relevant messaging systems with full-fledged automation to keep your reps away from non-productive work.
3. Information Management
It comes along with a rich and highly useful dashboard that is completely customizable and gives accessibility to a wide range of tools. Accounts for all the customer data with field objects like leads, opportunities, accounts, etc. This data is represented in an interactive visual format to help your reps understand better and faster.
It also includes its support over different operating systems like iOS, Android, and Windows. It is available on mobile platforms, in the form of, so your sales reps can sell anytime, anywhere. This helps boost the productivity of your employees and lets them communicate with a seamless connection.
5. Integrated AI
It has its own Einstein AI that enables users to perform prediction, automation, and all possible tasks without any interruption. Einstein AI also helps your reps prioritize client accounts and gives them a winning probability to idealize any sales deal with confidence. In addition to that, it can gather information on various fields of a client from reputable news sources and support multiple languages for best in class customer experience.