Course Price$ 299.00
Professional PHP training provides the skills to extend the working knowledge of professionals. PHP Framework is HTML embedded language used for website designing and development
AutomationTraining4u is a leading training and consultancy group which impart knowledge on the particular program with the best trainers in IT having more than 10+ years of experience. We focus on real time based training & practical knowledge.
Training with Automation Training4U will benefit on the following ways in one’s career:
- Build Resume
- Multiple Interview Session
- Job Assistance
- Theory Session
- Practical Assignments
- Real Time Example
- Class Videos
1) Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
2) PHP Basics
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
3) Conditions and Branches
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
6) Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
7) MySQL databases
- Database Basics
- Loading a Database
- MySQL command Interpreter
- Creating a database
- Modifying a database
- Administering a database
8) Object-Oriented Programming ( OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes , methods & Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
9) OOP in Practice
- Access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
10) Advanced PHP techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
11) Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
12) PHP Sample project include CRUD,
- Session management [ login / logout ]
- Basic structure implementation
Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is PHP?
PHP is a web language based on scripts that allow developers to dynamically create generated web pages. PHP means PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
2) Which programming language does PHP resemble?
PHP syntax resembles Perl and C.
3) List down the common uses of PHP?
- PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
- One can add, delete, modify elements within your database with the help of PHP.
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
- Using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website and also encrypt data.
4) How do you execute a PHP script from the command line?
We just need to use the PHP command line interface (CLI) and specify the file name of the script to be executed as follows:
5) What’s the difference between
unset() sets a variable to “
undefined” on the other hand
unlink() deletes a file we pass to it from the file system.
6) How can I display text with a PHP script?
with the help of two methods one can display text with PHP script
7) How can you enable error reporting in PHP?
Check if “
display_errors” is equal “on” in the php.ini or declare “
ini_set('display_errors', 1)” in your script.
Then, include “
error_reporting(E_ALL)” in your code to display all types of error messages during the script execution.
Enabling error messages is quite important especially during the debugging process. As one can instantly get the exact line that is producing the error and can see also if the script in general is behaving correctly
8) What are the two most common ways to start and finish a PHP block of code?
The two most common ways to start and finish a PHP block of code are
9) How to create a mysql connection?
10) How to execute a sql query? How to fetch its result?
$my_qry = mysql_query(“SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `u_id`=’1′; “);
$result = mysql_fetch_array($my_qry);
11) Write a program using while loop?
$my_qry = mysql_query(“SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `u_id`=’1′; “);
while($result = mysql_fetch_array($my_qry))
12) Explain the difference between PHP4 and PHP5.
PHP4 doesn't support oops concept and uses Zend Engine 1.
PHP5 supports oops concept and uses Zend Engine 2.
13) Describe MVC?
MVC(Model-View-Controller) - is a software architecture pattern for designing and developing web application. It divides the web application in 3 segments Model, View and Controller.
- Model – it represents application data domain. It contains real world objects and supplies data to view.
- View -it represents user interface of the application. It is related to look and feel of the data by the user.
- Controller -it responds to user's requests by loading appropriate model and view.
PHP is a server-side scripting language which is designed for web development
? PHP powers everything from blogs to the most popular websites in the world
More about PHP
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor
- PHP code may be embedded into HTML code
- PHP is used as a server-side language
- PHP is free, fast, flexible and pragmatic
Where is PHP used
- The world's largest social network, Facebook uses PHP
- The world's largest content management system, Wordpress runs on PHP
- Many developers use PHP as a server-side language
- PHP is simple. Hence, many beginners use it.
- PHP is secure
- PHP runs on many operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
- PHP is supported by many servers like Apache, IIS, Lighttpd, etc.
- PHP supports many database systems like MYSQL, Mango DB, etc.
- PHP is free
The power of PHP
- PHP can serve dynamic web pages
- PHP can also collect, validate, save form data
- PHP can add, modify, delete data in the database
- PHP can handle sessions and cookies
- PHP can read, write, delete files on the server
- PHP can serve Images, PDFs, Flash Movies and more file types
- PHP can resize, compress, edit images
About the PHP Language
PHP Language is a human-readable programming language which can easily be learned. The below code will output "Hello World"
echo "Hello World"
Why Should I Learn PHP?
- PHP is beginner-friendly. If you are a beginner, you can understand PHP without much effort.
- PHP is one of the highest paid programming languages.
- PHP is scalable.
- PHP has a large community to get help from.
- PHP is easy to install and get started with
Why use a PHP framework?
A PHP framework provides a basic structure for streaming the development of web apps. We use them because they speed up the development process.
The top 10 PHP frameworks
Which framework is right for you?
Using PHP frameworks simplifies the development process which helps to minimize work load. Every framework has its own strength and weaknesses. They all vary in terms of community, documentation and the database they support. The decision on the best framework depends on various factors like security, ease of use, scalability, documentation and many more. So, you need to start by understanding the requirements of the project or application you want to develop