Course Price$ 299.00
Introduction & Understanding of RPA
1) What is RPA
2) Best use of RPA Process
3) RPA Planning
4) Life Cycle of RPA
5) Time Frame of RPA Process
6) Identification of RPA Areas
7) Concept of ROI (Return on Investment)
Automation Anywhere v10.3 Course Content
1) Installation & Set up Process for Automation Anywhere
2) Automation Anywhere Control Room
3) Control Room Dashboard
4) User Management (Creation of User for Automation Anywhere Client)
5) Scheduling Bots in Control Room
6) Trigger Bots in Control Room
- Creation of Hot Key
- Credential Management
- User Rights for AA Client
- License Management
- Disaster Management in Automation Anywhere
7) Automation Anywhere Client
8) Creation & Usage of User defined variables
9) Usage of system defined variables
10) WorkFlow of RPA Process
- Creation of WorkFlow
- Execution of WorkFlow
- Validation of WorkFlow
11) Usage of Repository
12) Report Generation of bots
13) Scheduler Manager in AA Client
14) Trigger Manager in AA Client
15) Hot Keys in AA Client
16) Notification and Speed of Task Bots
17) Exception/Error Handling in Bots
18) Automation of Database Process
19) Logs Handling in Bots
20) Mail Automation Process
21) FTP/SFTP Automation
22) Image Recognition Command
23) WebRecorder Command
- Fetching Regular Based Data
- Fetching Pattern Based Data
24) Object Cloning
25) MS - Excel Automation Commands
26) Static and Dynamic Delays in Automation Anywhere
27) Files & Folder Automation Commands
28) Loop Implementation in Automation Process For
- Excel Dataset
- Internet Explorer Table
- SQL Query Dataset
- XML Dataset
- CSV File Dataset
29) Variable Operation Commands
30) String Operation Commands
31) Execution of Sub Task in Main Bots
32) Screen & Visualize Capture Command
33) Automation of Web Services & Rest Web Service
34) Mouse and Keyboard action automation
35) User Input Automation Command
36) XML Auomation Process
37) Debugging of Task Bots
38) Security Implementation through Automation Process
39) PDF Automation Process
40) Automation of Windows Controls
41) Terminal Emulator
42) Web Browser Activities Automation
- Creation of metabots
- Consumption of MetaBots
- varible declaration in metabots
- More than 10+ year of experience in Architectural Design, System Design, Development and Implementation of web/windows, enterprise and commercial applications.
- Managed complete project cycle right fromrequirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de-bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Experience of Leading and managing a team of more than 12 peoples.
- 3 years of Experience in Consulting (client management).
- Have worked as an Offshore Scrum master and Offshore-Onsite SPOC / Coordinator.
- Good experience on Web based and Windows based Applications.
- Good understanding of the Quality Processes and it adherence.
- Experienced in SW development models like Agile Methodology(Scrum).
- Complete knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience with MS.Net Technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with ASP.NET Web Services and WCF Services.
- 2.5 year of extensive experience in Robotics Process Automation tool (RPA) – Automation Anywhere
- 511 - Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 518 - Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 513 - Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- 516 – Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Developer
Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a process used to automate business operations using robots. It is used in order to reduce human interference. So, in other words RPA is a type of software that is used to do automation of the fundamental tasks in software applications like how a human performs them.
The software robot can be trained for a workflow/process with different steps and application.
The main goal of RPA is to eliminate the tedious and repetitive clerical task performed by a human.
RPA programming is intended to diminish the weight of monotonous, straightforward tasks/work on workers.
for example, taking received forms, sending a receipt message, checking the forms for completeness, documenting the form in a folder, and updating a spreadsheet with the form name, the date recorded, etc.
2) list down some different types of tools in RPA?
- Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
3) Describe the life cycle of RPA.
The four different phases in the RPA cycle are:
- Analysis: Identifying the business process for which RPA development is needed
- Development of the Bot: Fulfilling the requirements
- Testing: Performing quality checks
- Deployment and Maintenance: Deploying and maintaining the bot by the team
4) What are the advantages of Robotic Process Automation.
- It Improves efficiency of tasks
- Using RPA we can perform the tasks quickly without errors
- Increased productivity
- Decreased turnaround time
- Easy to use
5) What is Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere is one of the prominent RPA tool offering authoritative and user-friendly RPA capabilities to automate any complex task. The main motive of RPA is to furnish users secure, scalable, and volatile services.
Automation Anywhere offers better performance as it has the ability to integrate to different platforms and also scale simultaneously.
6) Name any two important tools for Automation anywhere testing?
There are many tools but which are considered as best are Rational Robot and QTP. Both of them are equally powerful and help to get results that are totally error free. Other tools are SoapUI, and Telerik Test Studio.
7) List down the type of framework that is used in Automation Anywhere software?
There are four important frameworks that are commonly used.
- Keyword Driven
- Hybrid Automation
- Modular automation
8) What are the salient features of Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere is known for its ability to reduce the time taken to fulfill the processing. Using this:
- In a single keystroke we can automate the functions rather than the repetitive process monotonous workloads.
- With the support of potent task-scheduling, we could run the scheduled tasks anytime, anywhere.
- It is easy to administer the automated processes in single and multiple machines.
- Automation tasks are done in minutes.
- Keystrokes and mouse clicks are recorded with point-and-click wizards.
- With scalable servers that provide collaborative task force, the automation application is made simpler.
- It centralizes the system for backup, security, and resourceful agendas.
- Job scheduling and batch data processing is made easier.
- FTP and SFTP process can fully be automated.
- Downloading, uploading, scheduling, and running with multi-user environments can be done in Citrix.
9) What are the necessary steps that are involved in Automation Anywhere Process?
The steps involved in automation anywhere are:
- Selection of the tool.
- Defining the scope of the automation, followed by measures such as planning, etc.
- test and execution.
10) What do you understand by predefined variables in Automation Anywhere?
The Pre-defined variables are system variables that are provided by Automation Anywhere to automate tasks. The different pre-defined system variables area as follows:
11) Mention Few Benefits of Automation Anywhere.
- Navigates different digital landscapes
- Build for complexity
- Made for enterprise
- Easy Programming:
- Easy Integration
- Quick Deployment
12) How can we read CSV Files through Automation Anywhere?
The command to open a CSV file or a text file by providing the location of the file is OPEN PROGRAM/FILE. Now, use the READ CSV/ TEXT FILE command to read a CSV file.
13) Is it possible to read PDF through Automation Anywhere?
Yes, it is possible to read PDF through Automation Anywhere. The command is PDF Integration. This command is used to read PDF of single or multiple pages, extract values, merge two PDF documents and many more.
15) What Types of recorder are used in Automation Anywhere?
- Web Recorder
- Screen Recorder
- Smart Recorder
16) Explain Schedule Manager?
Schedule manager is a feature of Automation Anywhere which displays all the tasks that has to be done and serves as the to-do list in automating the un-automated processes. This application allows the user to view, edit, and add the tasks.
17) Describe Active Directory Command.
The command is used to manage the Active Directory and generate, alter, and delete the users in the system and centralizing the control panel.
The Active Directory command provides the below sub-commands:
- Create User
- Modify User
- Create Group
- Modify Group
- Create Object
- Modify Object
- Get Property
18) What is the role of Control Room in Automation Anywhere?
It is the central part of the ‘’Automation Anywhere architecture’’ which acts as a web-based platform to control automation anywhere. It offers centralized features that include source control, automation deployment, provides dashboard, and user management.
19) Can we use Automation Anywhere for testing the Agile Method?
Yes, we can use Automation Anywhere for agile testing method same as that of continuous integration. But In most of the situations, there is no need for a sophisticated level of documentation. So, in such cases, testing of the agile method is not useful.
20) What is Sikuli?
It is a tool designed to automate GUI (Graphical User Interface) using ‘Visual Image Match (VIM)’ Method. Sikuli is also known as graphical UI. In sikuli, all the web elements are stored in the project. This tool considers aspects like images and triggers Graphical User Interface interactions based on VIM. Sikuli is mainly used to automate flash objects as well as Windows-based applications.
21) What are the factors which are significant to consider for scripting standards in Automation Anywhere?
The factors which we need to consider for scripting standards are as follows:
- Maximum use of framework where it is required.
- Uniform naming convention
- Error handling and management
- Proper indentation
22) How to handle errors in Automation Anywhere approach?
Errors in Automation Anywhere approach are handled based on the exact cause of the problem and nature. In this approach, automation softwares are already equipped with the error-handling mechanisms to handle the errors.
23) What are the characteristics of an ethical framework in Automation Anywhere?
The characteristics of a good framework are as follows:
- The script must be self-reliant.
- The framework should follow coding related practices.
- The framework should be able to integrate with different kinds of applications and framework as well.
- Inbuilt reporting features.
24) why you should use automation anywhere?
It provides a platform for developing bots which could automate the business processes and repetitive as well as individual tasks. Automation anywhere helps in developing bots that can automate at an enterprise scale. It also provides cognitive automation for unstructured data, which helps in developing intelligent bots. If the deployment needs to be done instantly, developers can buy ready to deploy bot, instead of spending time on the development of bots. Bot store helps to jump-start bot deployment. Automation Anywhere is the best option for those developers who are good in programming since Automation Anywhere makes uses of scripting for development of Bots.
25) What are RPA Bots and how to create them?
Automation Anywhere or UiPath are bot creator tools. They are used to create bots that are used to automate processes or tasks. The following steps are involved in the creating a bot:
- Record a task
- Complete the bot implementation
- Test the bot
- Upload the bot to perform the automation tasks
Automation Anywhere follows a Distributed Architecture. Through this architecture, Centralized Management is accomplished via Automation Anywhere’ Control Room.
The architecture of this tool is mainly segregated into Bot Creators and Bot Runners. Both of these components are connected to the Control Room.
As the name suggests Bot Creators are used to create bots. These are Desktop based applications which authenticate against an active Control Room and only have access to upload or download bots. On configuring these bots, for the control room, multiple developers can create individual tasks/bots and can execute all of them at once.
Control Room is the most important component of the architecture. It is a web server that basically controls the bots created by the Bot Creators. As Automation Anywhere focuses on Centralized Management, the Control Room offers features such as centralized user management, automation deployment, source control and provides a Dashboard.
Also, there are 2 types of Licenses available in Automation Anywhere.
- Dev License: If you have this license, then you can create, edit and run a bot.
- Run License: If you have this license, then you will not have any edit access but you can only run a bot.
Bot Runners are used to execute the bots. Multiple bots can be executed in parallel and cannot update or create automation. They are run time clients which are installed on windows machines and can report back the execution log status to the control room.
So, if you summarize all the three components together, then once a Developer creates a task/bot and updates on the Control Room. The Control Room can hereby schedule and execute these bots on the Bot Runners, based on the Requirements or priority.
Products of Automation Anywhere
Apart from the above three products, Automation Anywhere also offers three other products which are as below.
- IQ Bots
- Bot Insight
IQ Bots or Cognitive Bots think like a human and have features such as self-learning ability, algorithm-based decision making, and subject matter expertise. These bots extract data from semi-structured and unstructured data and use a semantic model to do so.
Bot Insight is a tool used to analyze the performance of each and every bot. With this product of Automation Anywhere, you can see the statistics and the graphs of your business.
Bot Farm allows you to create multiple bots based on the on-demand Digital Workforce. This also provides Robotic Process Automation as a service through the Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
So, it is all about the Automation Anywhere architecture and the products it offers.